Vision, Mission, & Values
Improving global healthcare by increasing the availability of safe, effective, and innovative medical devices worldwide.
To achieve our stated vision, the dedicated mission of Ken Block Consulting (KBC) is to work closely with clients to help ensure that their regulated activities meet all applicable global compliance requirements.
The scope of our mission spans the entire lifecycle of client products, from pre-market activities such as regulatory strategy and submissions through post-market activities including compliance audits and complaint management. In pursuit of this mission, our consulting services cover initial product concept and prototyping to final device manufacturing and distribution – including design and development, verification and validation, and myriad other quality management activities needed to produce state-of-the-art devices. For each new KBC client, this mission is accomplished by applying our extensive hands-on experience from hundreds of prior medical device projects, conducted for companies from small startups to Fortune 500 multinationals. Mission success results in safe and effective medical devices, which are made available through effective quality system operations and reliable new product introductions.
Our company values represent the core principles by which we operate and execute our mission:
- Provide employees with unparalleled opportunities for career acceleration and recognition
- Tackle projects worldwide that are unique, interesting and challenging
- Enrich our company culture and client services through diverse employee educational accomplishments, professional certifications, work experiences, personal backgrounds, global cultures and languages
- Apply intelligence, creativity and flexibility in the pursuit of successful client solutions
- Foster honesty, trust and mutual respect in every client partnership
- Embrace the highest ethical approaches to the completion of client projects
- Contribute to increasing client knowledge, capabilities and growth